Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's NOT a winter wonder land!! ...its cold!!!

Right now its -24 and its colder with the windchill, to make it better we have a snowfall warning. let me tell you, I am so ready to cry!!! This week I am so very busy. I run the book fair at the boys school. Ethan has a field trip to the Science Center and Luke has a field trip to the Library. I might not take him though cuz I need to be at the school for the book fair, and I don't like driving on a good day never mind in the middle of winter hell! Plus I need to go get a few pics printed for my xmas cards. Oh joy!!! Oh well they are saying -5( that's my kind of winter temperature) by thrs.
But on a happy Note I am going to Cuba in 21 days and a few hrs, and in January I'm going to Surprise, Arizona to See my Grandma whom I haven't seen in almost 20 years, Plus I might get to meet two of my scrapbooking forum friends. So there is warmth at the end of the freezer tunnel!!!!!

No comments: