Friday, March 30, 2007

teenager in da house

Wesley my oldets DS had his 13th birthday yesterday. Man oh man it feels like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital, and he puked in his car seat cuz he didn't like car rides LOL.
now he is 5 feet 8 inches, almost 5 inches taller than his mother( I'm 5 fT 3 1/2ish inches LOL), almost as tall as his father who is 6 ft.
and counting the days till he can get his learners permit( intheprovice ofAlberta you have to be 14) and he can learn to drive.
Turning 32 didn'tmean much to me I feel younger than 32 and age is just a #, but my baby becoming a teenager well that is a totally different story.
Oh well That is life. and he will still be my baby boy even whe he has babies of his own, oh and by the way he has been warned that he has to be about 30 by the time he can have babies of his own.
Special Shout out to Kim and Rob who on the 28th welcomed their baby boy into this world( he will be 13 in no time )

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

CONGRATS, Wes--Wow, yeah, that driver's permit will be there in no time! Don't wreck the car practicing, like I did! ;-)

Jen Hoover said...

OMG! a teen! fun!


:::sigh:::