Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've been tagged

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:

1 bought another house
2 we will become lanlords by june 1st
3 I have 1 brother and 2 sisters
4 I bite my nails when I am nervous
5 I am going back to school soon
6 I had a baby when I was 19
7 I am a very chatty girl

I am tagging Jolene, Julie, Tammy, Shakira, NEith Ann Francine
Some of you were tagged already LOL!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

ARgh! Jen tagged me, but I forgot to do this,and I have no one left to tag! LOL hee hee

Ann Marie said...

I used to bite my nails when I was nervous, now I usually let them grow out, but bite them out of habit. LOL

Liz said...

my nails are always ong except when I get nervous I totally bite them is not often and I find it gross But I never notice Dh does though LOL