Monday, February 04, 2008

Cuba here we come!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH

My Valentines day gift from Neil..or I guess eachothers gift is a trip to Cuba. We are going from the 17th to the 25th, I'm so excited! the best part is Its just the two of us. We're also staying at the same resort( Blau Varadeo Hotel) that we stayed in 2006 with the boys.It will be interesting to be back there without them!
I am so excited to get out of this deepfreeze. My inlaws rock, and they love us enough to come stay with the munchkins for a week!!
I can't wait........
One more thing 7 years ago today Noah Nicholas joined us to make our lives full of laughter. I can't believe my baby boy is 7 years old. Noah is the clown of the family, and always makes us smile!
So may things are happening around us on Saturday Ethan became a yellow belt!!
Wesley stayed up from 5pm to 10 am at his cadet corp for a fundraiser, he fundraised $150, and Noah got his letter saying that he will be testing for his yellow belt at the begining of march. Luke had a sleep over at his friends house. I am so proud of my boys!!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Oh, that sounds so awesome, the pics were so beautiful from your last trip, I am sure you will have an amazing time together! :-D Happy b-day, Noah!