Thursday, March 13, 2008

GOING ON A RETREAT

So I'm going on a scrappy retreat this weekend. I leave tomorrow and come back on Sunday. I am going all on my own! I usually go with Jolene and or Trina. This time I am going by myself, I am actually driving to Pincher Creek( I have no idea how to get there) by myself. For those that don't know I hate driving, I do it because is a must but I hate it LOL. Also i am a little nervous cuz I only know the lady that puts the retreat together. I met Yvette at my boys new school and she is a SU rep. I am super excited about going away, but I feel weird that I will only know one person. Oh well I will either make new friends, or I will get a lot of scrapping done.
So I have to pack and I need to develop some pictures. I think I will try to finish the Mexico 07 trip and start on the Cuba 08 one.
I really wanna start on Cuba because I am trying to do 11.5x8 Martha Stewart album I bought at Micheal's. but I have to finish our family trip before I can start on the new one. So this weekend should totally help in that department!
any who I should get my butt of the computer and pack.
This am is the only free time I will have as I am running the book fair at he boys school. It has been a long week, and I am happy to say that it will be so very nice to be on my own for a little
while! I can't believe Neil agreed, my next goal is to get him to agree on an all inclusive with just my girlfriends LOL~ hey a girl can dream!

No comments: