Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OMG......prodigal blogger is back

I can not believe how long it has been since I had the mojo for blogging.
Many things have happened. But I will not bore you with the details.
The latest is that my oldest son just turned 15 years old. He is a handsome young man with a good heart and he is almost 6 feet tall.
I got a rebel, and I love it I took a photography class thru scrapshotz and I have learnt a lot!
Camp Cropping
~I'm going to camp cropping this year again. I am happy to say that I will be sitting with my friends from Scrapshotz
~ I have a lot for the donation box, the childrens hospital takes scrapbook donations from the campers at CC.
~I have yet to organize my tools and other supplies for my classes I am taking 6 of them and I'm pumped!!! I also get to be tent mom( TA in the class) should be fun.
Last year I went by myself, this year I'm going by myself again but I have tons of friends that will be there. so it should be fun and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: