Saturday, October 14, 2006

Waahhhhhh waaahhhh!!! My baby is 3

Man oh man! My baby is 3 years old today. Time sure flies. It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. He is the last one and it makes every milestone harder to swallow. The last time I get to celebrate a 3rd birthday, the last one to go to pre-school. And don't get me wrong, I am glad there are no more diapers, diaper bags, and anything related to babies. But it is very sad indeed. Tomorrow we're going to chucky-e-cheeses to celebrate. Lukey is so excited he loves it there. My baby is growing, but who am I kidding he will always be my baby, just as his brothers are still my babies too!

2 comments:

Jen Hoover said...

awww... hugs!!

I can sort of relate, can you believe ALLY is already a year old????? I went through her dresser the other night and I filled 4 boxes of clothes that were too small :( that was hard too!!

{S} said...

Ah, I know! they grow so fast!! Elly just turned 2! :~(