Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A new dress!! and other things

I needed a new dress for church on Sunday I am not a dress kind of Gal, but my at my cousins church everyone wears dresses and I didn't want to stand out too much. I have been looking since the boxing sale week, and today I found one woohoo, and it was only $10 I was willing to spend 20 or 30. So I ended up buying a skirt for 10 and a wrap-around shirt for 10. so i spent 30 dollars and got three things. It was a very succesful shopping day I found three Wii controllers. For those of you that don't know we bought a wii for the "kids". anyways I will get to the wii later.
I need to finish packing because I have to go to a scrapbooking thing tomorrow night and my plane leaves at 8 am on friday ( i need to get to the airport by 6am) So i joinded a scrapbooking club ( CTMH) wish me luck there is only five peolpe so it will be a short club which is good i think.
I made itto the gym twice this week and so far so good. i am going one more time tomorrow morning. My goal is to go at leat three times so i guess so far so good! I did 45 mins on the tthreadmill and did 50 sit ups.
about the Wii well I am not sure who is more excited about the kids or us LOL. NEil ahs now decided to do the Wii experiment so wii'll see what happens =0)

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Awesome about going to the gym! Congrats! And have fun with the Wii. ;-)

{S} said...

Hope you are having a safe trip. :~)
I LOVE the Wii. I have almost made pro in golf! ROFLOL!! Bowling is fun too, and everyone else loves the boxing and baseball games, in fact my niece and nephew (of sorts) are here playing (they are boxing)while my own kids are out with thier friends. LOL!!