Friday, August 06, 2010

Aug Reveal!!!









As you know I'm doing a stint as a guest designer at Scrap Shotz. I'm loving it, and sad that it's half way done!!!
For the month of Aug I was lucky to get a bag of goodies with the ECHO PARK collection- Sweet Summer, and let me tell you it is just yummy! I love it! It's bright and fun, and it brought me back to basics, to the simple lines and to the focus of photos and a bit away from the bells and whistles of our industry! I loved it!
The first two cards were fun to make, and the journal was one of my favorite projects.
The layouts were really fun to make, I am digging the pinwheels, and the scalloped edges.
One of my favorite accents was my "family tree"( by the way only my friend Jess got it, that I know of lol) By far my favorite LO was " my boys of.... summer" because they are who I scrap for and about. They are my inspiration and my reason for scrapping.
So enjoy! I sure did!

1 comment:

Dean and Selena said...

Wow you've been busy!!! Great LO's I want to see more of the book tho' the cover was just a tease lol